Tuesday, February 10, 2009

work out! work out!

Few weeks ago we had a dinner sumwhere at KL before I'm going back to Perak.we dropped by at this bookstore taught that I wanna buy some junkie magz to bring there..Nothing 'hot-steamy' gossip , besides i reckon that most of the tabloids headline are mostly about celebrity Losing their weight.So I end up of buying this month Women's Weekly. To my surprise, my Love is already at the payment counter and I can see that he bought few magz..after i paid mine, then suddenly he gave me one of the magz that he bought....and here it is....








Whatttt???OMG!!My belly is an issue now!!!....*sob*

2 comments:

afinatales said...

dah lame xdgr lagu ni. lol. soothing. ur player lg gempak. aha. bole ltak byk2 lagu kn?? btw, good luck for ur studies in perak!

R Alia said...

thanks fina..all the best to u too!!